Imageway proudly serves locally the Southern California Inland Empire (which includes Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) and Orange County. Imageway Digital Media is committed to providing an information gateway to the Internet for small and medium businesses. The Mobile Office service was created to provide a complete Internet presence for any small or medium sized business. Today’s business are mobile and always on the go, and need a service to accommodate that need. We provide a business this mobile office environment by utilizing the following Imageway services:
- Business Web Site Hosting – Imageway web hosting systems were setup and are operated by our staff. Having this level of direct control allows us to resolve system issues quicker, provide advanced security, and tailor our systems for any custom needs. We developed our web hosting with businesses in mind. We have done away with a complicated web hosting control panel that many hosting companies use, and instead our staff will happily make any advanced modifications for you. We also provide a combination of the best web programming languages if you have computer staff at your business that wish to design their own web application. We support the easiest web programming language to write a new application in “Python”, the most popular web programming language for existing applications “PHP”, and lastly offer legacy support for the “Perl” and “ASP” programming languages in case you have some old web applications.
- Business E-mail Hosting – Imageway mail hosting services can provide your small or medium sized business with your own custom email addresses. This is a requirement for any business to communicate globally in a quick and professional manner. We have the ability to host your business email for every single employee in your organization. Our systems provide scanning of incoming email for viruses or SPAM and system checks are in place to try to prevent your email accounts from being hacked. To view your email you can use our web page based email system, an existing email client such as Outlook, or your cell phone with Internet access. If you’re currently hosting your email somewhere else and want to utilize our email hosting services, we can migrate your email from another service provider to our system. You will not have to worry about loosing any of your previous emails or any downtime during a switch over. Our mail systems support all email communication standards including POP3, IMAP, and SMTP (and their respective SSL encrypted secure versions).
- Business VOIP Internet Phone (sold as a add-on option) – Phone systems are critical to any small and medium sized business for good communication with customers and suppliers. To have a business class phone system in the past it required large expenses and a complex setup with your local phone company. Today with the wide spread availability of the Internet access, you can leverage the Internet to provide your small or medium sized business the advanced phone features usually reserved for an expensive and complex setup provided by the phone company. One of the major features of Internet Phone Service is that it is truly mobile. If you have Internet Phones, these phones can be plugged into anywhere there is an Internet connection and they will work. Long gone are the days when you have to call your phone company to start or discontinue service when moving locations. Wherever you travel, your business phone will follow.
The complete system provides your business efficient work flow collaboration tools in an easy to operate user interface. In addition to handling business work flow, the Mobile Office was built in a way it can be accessed from multiple locations, using multiple devices. So when you move locations, your office moves with you. We are able to make the Mobile Office service truly mobile by leveraging the Internet. If you have an Internet connection from any device, you can access your office information.
We currently offer the following Mobile Office hosting packages (click the package for more details):
- Starter Hosting – The perfect hosting package for a basic static website or a small dynamic website that does not require secure SSL encryption or large amounts of storage. This package includes a basic webpage interface for access to email, calendar, contacts, file store, and blogs. You only have the ability to synchronize email to your mobile devices with this hosting package.
- Professional Hosting – This hosting package includes a complete mobile office collaboration and synchronization system with large amounts of storage. You will also have access to our advanced dynamic statistics systems, and the ability to utilize our secure SSL system to encrypt sensitive parts of your website. This package includes a advanced business webpage interface for access to email, calendar, contacts, file store, tasks, notes, projects, tickets, billing, bookmarks, call log, time tracking, and approve time registration. You have the ability to synchronize email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes to your mobile devices with this hosting package.
Imageway Digital Media has setup and operates our own web and email hosting servers. Our servers are located in geographically separated data centers that are built for co-location of computer servers (which includes redundant power, cooling, fire protection, etc.). Most hosting companies both large and small only provide a single data center for redundancy of their services, rather then geographically separated systems that are synchronized in real time. Having our systems geographically separated allows us to provide at a minimum 99.9% uptime to all our customers, even if a whole data center went offline. Imageway uses Enterprise Unix level computers and arrays for the hosting of our websites, and not off the shelf cheap PC server components. This allows us to provide the latest, fastest, and most stable operating system (not unreliable Windows Operating Systems) as the groundwork. By having control over our own servers rather then using a large 3rd party reseller for hosting services, we are able to tweak and secure our systems exactly the way that is required on a site to site basis. This includes making modifications to the dynamic scripting layout and modifications to the programming environment.
Don’t be fooled by the “unlimited” advertising that is popular from many of today’s large web hosting companies. Many large web hosting resellers say they offer “UNLIMITED” resources for your site, but if you read their carefully hidden usage policies pages you will learn they have limits on you using their resources too quickly (such as max emails in an hour, max accounts you can create in a given time, or using too much of their CPU, etc.). The large hosting companies need to enforce such limits because they host too many sites and therefore must restrict resources so their servers do not become overloaded. Usually the term “unlimited” is a marketing term to trick customers into using their service thinking they get more, where in reality they get restricted much more in other areas of service.
Imageway takes security seriously, so we setup our web environments in a way to secure customer web sites by utilizing only certain secure software and limiting the amount of access available to system resources. We only offer services which we feel have a proven strong security history, and will provide your site the best chance from surviving hacking attempts. We try to do all that is possible to provide you a secure web and email hosting environment in which to expose your business to the Internet. We offer SSL encryption to all of our services, so all communication between our systems and your system is protected.
Our number one goal is to provide the highest quality secure hosting services with superior customer and technical support. We offer both email and phone support, with the guarantee you will get help from a support representative that is highly technical and local. We differentiate ourselves from the large hosting companies that offer only email support, or phone support that sends you to someone that doesn’t know how to solve your problem, or located in another country.
If you require consulting services in setting up your own web hosting environment within your business, please refer to our consulting page. We have staff with many years of experience in dealing with various operating systems (certified in Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, and VMware), and server programs. We can provide consulting help in just about every area of Information Technology
Imageway Digital Media is engineered to solve these serious problems.